Automotive Shop Helper
A Metric Motors Auto Shop Helper is responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy facility, driving valued customers to-and-from the facility, inventory management, and assisting technicians in completing work.
Automotive Lube Technician
Are You Tired of Sitting in a Classroom? Do You Want to Excel at Your Trade and Learn From The Best? If Yes, Then You’re in Luck.
It’s true. Top-flight mechanics don’t do well in a classroom, and for good reason. Why pay for a trade school if you could be getting paid while being mentored by the best technicians in the northeast?
Metric Motors is looking for a person who has strong energy, and wants to learn and grow their knowledge about how the automobile works– there is NO automotive experience required. There are no ‘herd leaders’ in this shop; everyone gets along and is willing to help the next person. Every Metric Motors team member is treated as a part of our family.
We Will Make You a Master of the Following (and this is just to start!):
Oil and Filter Changes
Mounting and Balancing Tires
Removing and Replacing Wiper Blades
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
APPLY TODAY TO GET STARTED!
Automotive Technician (ALL Levels)
Are You Under-appreciated and Under-compensated? When You Join the Best, You’re Treated Like the Best.
Metric Motors is seeking an Auto Technician who is quality-driven, genuinely enjoys working on cars, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Here are just some of the reasons why A-Technicians thrive at Metric Motors:
- Full benefits available immediately– health & dental.
- 4 and a half day work week.
- 6 PAID holidays.
- Paid time off accrual starts immediately.
- Up to 4 paid weeks off per year depending on package.
- 10 lifts and growing – over 800 cars per month!
- All up-to-date modern equipment
- Hourly & flat rate pay plans available
- Family-owned and operated — being part of a family
- Work alongside industry-leading technicians
- HIGH earning potential
- Above-industry average pay
- Best major medical insurance plan
- Retirement with 8% match
- $1000 annual tool allowance
Automotive Shop Foreman/Manager
Are You a Top-Performing Auto Technician Ready for a Promotion, or a Shop Owner Looking to Escape the Stress of Owning a Business?
You’re probably tired of working on cars, but still want to be a part of a team. You just don’t want to wrench anymore. You want something more- and we’re here to tell you there is.
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- There’s NO need for tools. Leave them at your garage or hobby shop.
- You will be a leader of technicians who want to excel to your level.
- You will help recruit your team- the ones you know are up to the task.
- This will bring you to the next level in your career.
- You will work for a company with strong standards for 100% integrity and quality work.
- You will work for a family-owned company with corporate-like benefits (read below).
Your Day-to-Day Will Include:
- Inspecting & test driving all technicians’ work prior to check-out
- Mentoring and teaching new technicians to ensure overall team growth
- Driving company operations throughthe shop-end of the business
- Communicating effectively with sales team about needed repairs
Our Unique Compensation & Benefits Package
- HIGH earning potential – we pay for talent and progression
- Quality medical and dental plan PLUS employer contribution
- Paid holidays + paid vacation
- Training & retirement (410K) package with 10% match
Here’s the bottom line:
If you’re a technician looking to step up your game and escape the wrenching nonsense,
If you’re a Shop Owner looking to escape payroll, insurance premiums, bills, utilities, rent, etc.,
Then this might be our lucky day. Apply today schedule a phone call with us.
We look forward to discussing the opportunity with you.
Do you or someone you know DREAD going back to work Monday morning?
Sick of working your butt off and getting little reward or recognition from your boss?
Maybe you’re just not cut out for that kind of work?
A Sales Career at Metric Motors is the REAL DEAL. No nonsense, real people, and a game worth playing. There’s NO obligations— we’ll get to know each other and see if it’s the right fit for both of us.
**Absolutely NO sales, automotive, or college experience required.
- Selling our Automotive Services and Repairs (in-person & phone sales)
- Maintain strong relationships with our current clients
- Drive growth through constant referrals to our Facility
- Working with the rest of your Team to get the job done quickly and professionally.
A Sales Advisor Needs:
- HIGH energy and drive
- The ability to read people and adjust on the fly
- To treat EVERYONE with grand hospitality
- The desire to WIN
- To be both accountable and responsible
Why You’ll Love it Here:
→ YOU run your own sales stage– It’s like playing on a dream team where you love your game, love your team, and love to win together.
→ A challenging environment that demands your best work and problem-solving skills.
→ A stimulating sales environment with high customer volume.
→ YOU will be in control of your earnings– there is NO cap on earnings!
→ We offer exceptional owner support, resources & autonomy that allows you to achieve your full potential.
→ We are family owned & operated, so there’s NO corporate nonsense. We treat our employees like family, and that is exactly how we will treat you.
→ We offer hands-on paid training and coaching.
→ Unlike a large corporation, individual contributions are recognized in MANY forms.
→ Our sales process and the services we provide are in an exceeding class by themselves, so you will always be able to sell with confidence.
How We Make it Happen:
Our number one asset is our team. We work together to make it all happen through our shared DNA and strong work ethic. Over the last 4 decades, we have mastered quality control and productivity processes that ensure our services are repeatable in quality and speed. It’s the kind of Team you are proud to be a part of and the kind of job you look forward to going to every day.
Our Plans for the Future:
The Metric Motors facility will be expanded by 40% in 2023, with plans to enter different automotive segments such as foreign Automotive Sales, Protection, Storage, etc.
The Metric Team has big plans, and we need you on board to help make them happen.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits:
→ above-industry average compensation package crafted specifically for YOU.
→ quality medical insurance PLUS employer contribution
→ paid vacation & holidays
→ paid hands on training
→ Retirement packages \ 401(K) PLUS employer match
A bit about us…
Founder Greg Iorizzo began his career servicing Alfa Romeos in the backyard of his childhood home. He quickly developed a reputation in the Alfa Romeo community for superior quality workmanship and unparalleled integrity.
In 1979, Mr. Iorizzo opened the doors of his first location as ‘Metric Motors’ — the name inspired by his passion for European automobiles. It was not long after that, due to the strong increase in business volume, Metric Motors became the Auto Service Destination for all makes and models. In 1993, Mr. Iorizzo broke ground on his first expansion, growing the Facility to 10,000 square feet.
The Metric Motors Family has earned its name as the Leader of Automotive Service through its unwavering commitment to quality, integrity and professionalism. Excellence is our specialty. When you meet our team, you’ll understand these aren’t just words to us.
The challenges are great, as are the rewards.
Ready to talk?
Apply today to schedule a phone call. No obligations– totally confidential.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art Auto Body Repair Center.
An Auto Body Technician Does the Following:
Sanding, taping, buffing, etc.
Dismantling vehicle components to prepare for assembly.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
APPLY TODAY TO GET STARTED!