Automotive Shop Helper
A Metric Motors Auto Shop Helper is responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy facility, driving valued customers to-and-from the facility, inventory management, and assisting technicians in completing work.
Automotive Lube Technician
Are You Tired of Sitting in a Classroom? Do You Want to Excel at Your Trade and Learn From The Best? Yes? Then You’re in Luck.
It’s true. Top-flight mechanics don’t do well in a classroom, and for good reason. Why pay for a trade school if you could be getting paid while being mentored by the best technicians in the northeast?
Metric Motors is looking for a person who has strong energy, and wants to learn and grow their knowledge about how the automobile works– there is NO automotive experience required. There are no ‘herd leaders’ in this shop; everyone gets along and is willing to help the next person. Every Metric Motors team member is treated as a part of our family.
We Will Make You a Master of the Following (and this is just to start!):
Oil and Filter Changes
Mounting and Balancing Tires
Removing and Replacing Wiper Blades
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Automotive Technician (A-Tech)
Are You Under-appreciated and Under-compensated? When You Join the Best, You’re Treated Like the Best.
Metric Motors is seeking an Auto Technician who is quality-driven, genuinely enjoys working on cars, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Here are just some of the reasons why A-Technicians thrive at Metric Motors:
- Family-owned and operated — being part of a family
- Working alongside industry-leading technicians
- HIGH earning potential
- Above-industry average pay
- Best major medical insurance plan
- Retirement with 8% match
- $1000 annual tool allowance
- Paid vacation
- SIX paid holidays
Automotive Shop Foreman/Manager
Are You a Top-Performing Auto Technician Ready for a Promotion?
- Share the skills you’ve gained over the years with aspiring, new technicians as their Automotive Shop Manager.
- Join a company with strong family values; a place where you will grow both financially and professionally.
Metric Motors is the Real Deal
Metric Motors is NOT your ordinary Auto Service Center. For over 41 years, Metric Motors has been Putnam, Dutchess, and Westchester County’s go-to Auto Service Center, or “the dealer alternative,” as our customers say. We stand for only the highest quality and professionalism, in both our work and our team. Everyone is considered a part of our family, and we work as a team to ensure our 5-star reputation. Bottom line: it’s a great team to be a part of. Ask anyone.
Who We’re Looking For
Metric Motors is looking for a quality-driven person with at least 5 years shop experience in order to maintain work quality, a professional atmosphere, and a steady work flow at a high volume. There are no ‘herd leaders’ in this shop; everyone gets along, and is willing to help the next person. Our shop is driven and delegated by you, the shop foreman, not the front-end.
- Energetic – to lead by example
- Ability to drive a high pace without being hard to work with
- Good communicator
- Able to delegate and mentor technicians to bring them to higher professional levels
- Integrity; trustworthy
- Someone who wants to grow & assume higher responsibility
What a Shop Foreman Does at MetricMotors
- Inspect & test drive all technicians’ work prior to check-out
- Mentor and teach new technicians to ensure the overall growth of the team
- Drive company operations through the shop-end
- Communicate effectively with sales team about needed repairs
Automotive Service Writer
**$3,000.00 Starting Bonus**
An exciting career for a driven people-person.
Why You Need to Get on The Metric Team
Metric Motors has been family owned and operated for 40 years. We treat our employees as part of our family, and that is exactly how we will treat you. Unlike a dealership or large corporation, exceptional work and individual contribution to our company never goes unnoticed. Recognition comes in many forms at Metric Motors, from monetary reward to intangible gratification.
Here at Metric Motors, our sales process and all-inclusive services are in an exceeding class all by themselves. Our operational procedures are equipped to provide a fluid and professional atmosphere for our entire team, and to ensure each customer is given personalized, top-notch service. That said, a competitive sales person with self-motivation and irresistible people skills is the key to growing and continuing our 5-star company legacy.
Why We Need YOU
Nothing happens without a sale. You, as an effective salesperson, are critical to our success — great sales people are in short supply. If you have what it takes, you’ll make more money and experience a greater sense of control than ever before as part of our team. To boot, we provide comprehensive training, along with an excellent service to sell. All you need to do is bring the aptitude, drive, and hunger to succeed; whether it be for yourself, family, your mortgage, or to fund your personal desires and passions.
As a top-performing sales manager, you will assume many vital responsibilities. You will drive revenue growth by ensuring sales results meet or exceed our company objectives. Secondly and equally as important, you’re responsible for both developing and maintaining an enduring relationship with our key customers. Constant contact with these customers is expected, for this constitutes a quality reputation and positive image in the public eye.
- Paid vacation after a year’s employment
- 6 paid holidays
- Medical contribution
- Base salary + commission – potential is based on performance and experience– there are NO LIMITS to earnings!
- Comprehensive training → bottom line: we invest in talent. Our most valuable resources are our people.
- Enjoyable work environment
- Very high earning AND growth potential
Help us Continue our Legacy, and Let’s Begin Yours.
Get $3,000.00 for just signing on with the team…
Reply to this posting today to schedule a confidential phone call with our Head of Talent.